Wordfence WordPress Plugin includes a security firewall and malware scanner that were built from the ground up to protect WordPress. Our Threat Defense Defines the Wordfence arms with the newest firewall standards, malicious software signatures, and malicious IP addresses you need to keep your website secure. Complete for a set of additional functions, Wordfence 7.4.3 is the most comprehensive WordPress security solution available..
Wordfence WordPress plugin functions
- The web application server identifies and blocks malicious traffic. Built and maintained by a large team focused 100% on WordPress security.
- Updating the firewall rule in real time and signing malware by feeding threat defense (the free version is delayed in 30 days).
- Real-time IP blacklist blocks all requests from the most malicious IPs, protecting your site and reducing load.
- Protect your site at the endpoint, allowing deep integration with WordPress. Unlike cloud alternatives, encryption is not broken, cannot be skipped, and data cannot be filtered.
- Integrated malware scanner block solutions that include malicious code or content.
- Protection against brute force attacks by limiting login attempts, imposing strong passwords and other login security measures.
- Malware scanner checks central files, themes and connectors for malware, faulty URLs, backdoors, SEO spam, malicious redirects and code injections.
- Malware signature updates in real time through the threat defense feed (the free version is delayed in 30 days).
- Compare basic files, themes, and add-ons with what’s in the WordPress.org repository, checking their integrity and informing them of changes.
- Repair files that have changed, overwriting them with a pristine and original version. Remove files that do not easily belong to the Wordfence interface.
- Checks your site for known security vulnerabilities and warns you of any problems. It also warns you of possible security problems when a connector has been closed or abandoned.
- Check content security by scanning content, posts and file comments for dangerous URLs and suspicious content.
- Check to see if your site or IP address has been blacklisted for harmful activity, generating spam or other security issues.
- With Live Traffic, monitors visits and hack attempts that are not shown in other scan packages in real time; including the origin, your IP address, time of day, and time spent on your site.
- Permanently stop brute force attacks using two-factor authentication, one of the most secure forms of remote system authentication available.
- The free version of Wordfence includes an excellent comment spam filter. An advanced comment spam filter automatically enables premium customers.
- Blocks attackers by IP or compiles advanced rules based on IP range, host name, user agent and referrer. Country blocking available with Wordfence Premium.
|INFORMATION ON SITE ADVERTISING: If you find useful material on this website, we ask you to deactivate your ADBlock or anti-advertising system and support the community by visiting ads that are of interest to you with complete peace of mind. They are completely secure Google Adsense ads, without pop-ups, pop-under, or any kind of intrusive or malicious action.|
✅Analyzed with virustotal.com